Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pre-Departure


Got my passport and GoPro ready for my early 6:20am departure tomorrow from RDU! It's been a whirlwind the past few days; from leaving my awesome students and partnership teacher, Mr. Mann, on Friday at Topsail High School, to making sure I bought Target's entire inventory of 40% deet bug spray (no thank you, Zika Virus!). As I reflect back on this crazy semester of student teaching in Wilmington, I'm thankful to have had a great experience where I've learned so much about myself and teaching. Moving forward to student teaching in San Pedro, Belize, I think I'm most anxious and excited about the different cultures that I will get the opportunity to interact with and learn about. Now I'm off to continue to pack, cram, weigh, and re-weigh my suitcase to make sure it's under 50 pounds! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss my baby! Be careful, be smart and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know you're going to have an amazing experience and we can't wait to hear about all your adventures along the way!! Soak it all in! We love you and will miss you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Enjoy every minute ❤️

    ReplyDelete